Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to load URL (googleads) ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in SC4 -> Content manger -> SRS
Hi all, I use SRS from within Content Manager which I launch from Sim Commander 4 (accuforce wheel software), this was working fine for a week or so, until a couple of nights ago. Now when I navigate to SRS, I can see the main splash screen, but when I click to enter, I get the error shown in the screenshot below/attached on the Race.php page.

[Image: Mvt4xhB.png]
I made no changes.. and this doesn't happen if I open SRS from within Content manager without launching it from SC4, which I want to use for FFB reasons.  I have asked about this on the Accuforce owners club forum but no responses yet, just casting the net a little wider so I can try to get back on the track. I have tried deleting then reinstalling content manager, also tried deleting and reinstalling SRS app.

Does anybody have any thoughts or suggestions?  Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just reporting back, finally got a chance to do more troubleshooting and have resolved this. leaving solution in case anybody else needs it.

Content Manager -> settings -> Content Manager -> plugins
Then for the CefSharp I enabled the "filter third-party scripts" option. That seems to have fixed it.

weird that this just started happening with no changes to the settings, but back online now.
Same issue, Fix works.
You're a god send dude