Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rules on cutting Chicane
The chicane before the last turn, on the the last race in the ae86 at the nurbergring sprint.
when hot laping and raicing the ai i would stradle the corner rumple bump.
it dosnt penalize me. whats the rule? can you straddle the corners if you keep 2 wheels on the track?
(07-28-2017, 02:09 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  The chicane before the last turn, on the the last race in the ae86 at the nurbergring sprint.
it dosnt penalize me. whats the rule? can you straddle the corners if you keep 2 wheels on the track?
as far as i was aware as long as you dont trigger assetto corsa in game "slow down" penalty. You are all good, and if you trigger than then your basically screwed so no one cares.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
(07-28-2017, 05:55 PM)Michael Pierce Wrote:  [quote='Bryan Happel' pid='3431' dateline='1501250995']
The chicane before the last turn, on the the last race in the ae86 at the nurbergring sprint.
as far as i was aware as long as you dont trigger assetto corsa in game "slow down" penalty. You are all good, and if you trigger than then your basically screwed so no one cares.
thanks