Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 Cup Porsche at MoSport
Just seen on Racedepartment, there is a new version of MoSport - with improved starting grid...it's current version is very narrow and inc's will happen a lot, do we update? 
Thanks and happy racing
No, don't update until it's announced on the Forum. And it will be updated on the "Downloads Required" page.
....just hate those Checksum screens....!

EDIT: checked the file and it's a separate folder altogether, so install away! But keep the other version in place for now.
where do i find the old file? i can't join the server as i didn't have the track until an hour ago.
(10-26-2020, 03:09 AM)Todd Ritter Wrote:  where do i find the old file? i can't join the server as i didn't have the track until an hour ago.

There's a history tab on the download at race department which downloads the 2019 version, not sure if this is the right one though, I too was unable to race just now for having the wrong file so hopefully this is the right one for next time.
I have looked at the directory structure and a new directory is created. So normally you can install it , but the race will be on the 2019 track
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team