Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 EURO (and others?) PIt Stop or Nah?
Is it quicker to do a pit stop in these one hour races or not?
At Monza I did a 40min stint on Meds then a 20min stint on Softs but finished way behind the 2 guys I was battling before I stopped.

Just wondered what you guys do?
I think that SRS could put there mandatory pit stop.. its an hour long race and it would be more interesting with mandatory pit stop. No series got pit stops..
NEVER GIVE UP!
I dunno, i saw guys in front of me pit, so i decided to, not knowing how it worked at all. The dude with the lollipop just looked at me for 30 seconds before i drove off, with no new tyres Big Grin

edit: I think mandatory stops would be cool.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
Pitstops would be fun. We had a small talk about it yesterday right Michael?

It's adds an extra 'dimension', if you can call it that way. It's easy to put mediums on the car and a full load and drive home.

Maybe something like having to load a minimum amount of fuel?
I might give it a go tonight and try 0 stop. (watch me wreck 1st corner)
(07-27-2017, 11:54 AM)Jacco van der Zaag Wrote:  Pitstops would be fun. We had a small talk about it yesterday right Michael?

It's adds an extra 'dimension', if you can call it that way. It's easy to put mediums on the car and a full load and drive home.

Maybe something like having to load a minimum amount of fuel?

Yeah we did, would of raced tonight but im trying out the huracan, its a bit more of a handful than the GTR.  Once thats done will figure pitstops out and jump on another race Big Grin.  Really enojyed it the other day even though it was a small split.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
Guess what,
Wrecked out lap 2 due to a love tap from behind.
Passed 6 cars that pitted on my way back through the field though, so maybe a 0 stop is faster...
Obviously, a zerostop is quicker, but with a mandatory pitstop, it would be more fun. More a tactical game as well.
Not here this weekend, @ Spa for the Blancpain 24h hours! For pics, just give me a shout!