Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10/3 finishes not showing
Hey guys, first let me say that it is an amazing community with amazing respectful driving online!

Just a quick one, i noticed that my top 3 /top 10 finishes are not registering! 

Also, what qualifies as an incident? I had someone take me out the last race and destroyed my incident statistic? 

Cheers,
(10-11-2020, 03:52 PM)Traian Olinescu Wrote:  Hey guys, first let me say that it is an amazing community with amazing respectful driving online!

Just a quick one, i noticed that my top 3 /top 10 finishes are not registering! 

Also, what qualifies as an incident? I had someone take me out the last race and destroyed my incident statistic? 

Cheers,
Hi Traian, I guess you didn't race in server 1, but in server 2 or 3. Top 3/10 results are only displayed for races in server 1.
As for the incidents, every contact with another car or with walls/obstacles counts, regardless of the fault. Cheers!
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Hi Traian, my guess is that at the moment you have been racing on the second server.  The top finish statics only get counted when racing on the top server.

Incidents that are counted, are any contact you have with racers, walls and sometimes track objects.  It doesn't always get counted, but this is more of an exception that a rule.  Remember that incidents still count even after the race, so don't deliberately crash into someone as a celebration Big Grin
Thanks for the reply guys! Sometimes it doesn't let me join Server 1, is there a reason for it?
(10-12-2020, 02:10 PM)Traian Olinescu Wrote:  Thanks for the reply guys! Sometimes it doesn't let me join Server 1, is there a reason for it?
If there are more racers than the capability of server 1, they are split on server 2 (and 3 and 4 if necessary). In order to access to server 1 you have to improve either your general or your specific championship rating. The cleaner you race and the better you place, the sooner you will access directly to server 1 in all circumstances.

See also the Regulation page here:

https://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.