Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone, 
I am Darshit, currently living in Australia, a newbie in Simracing. Looking forward to racing and learning from everyone.
Starting out with Assetto Corsa and thinking of buying ACC.

Thanks.
(10-01-2020, 02:17 AM)Darshit Patel Wrote:  Hello Everyone, 
I am Darshit, currently living in Australia, a newbie in Simracing. Looking forward to racing and learning from everyone.

Thanks.

Hi Darshit,

Welcome! You've come to the right place for races in AC. I also like ACC and eventually, there will be races in ACC through SRS. The only caution about ACC is that it's not great in VR. I don't know if that's an issue for you, but it is for me.

If you like VR I would recommend checking out AMS2, though it still has a few rough edges overall. But it runs really great in VR.

See you on track!

Jason
(10-01-2020, 02:45 PM)Jason Chamberlain Wrote:  
(10-01-2020, 02:17 AM)Darshit Patel Wrote:  Hello Everyone, 

Thanks.

Hi Darshit,

Welcome! You've come to the right place for races in AC. I also like ACC and eventually, there will be races in ACC through SRS. The only caution about ACC is that it's not great in VR. I don't know if that's an issue for you, but it is for me.

If you like VR I would recommend checking out AMS2, though it still has a few rough edges overall. But it runs really great in VR.

See you on track!

Jason
Hi Jason,

Thank You. At the moment I don't have VR so its not an issue for me but I am keen on getting a set once I become consistent in racing. 

How is the force feedback in AMS2, I feel like that's more important to me.

Looking forward to racing.

Thanks Again,
Darshit
Hi Darshit,

I guess it's all a question of what you like. I personally really like the FFB in AMS2. I know that others do as well. There are some custom FFB files out there that you can try as well. I downloaded one called "Heavy Messing" and I really like it. But FFB settings are like anything - everyone has an opinion. I like having some weight to the FFB, so I like this one.

Good luck!

Jason