Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Track limits on T1 of Red Bull Ring
(09-03-2020, 01:55 PM)Kristian Novev Wrote:  Riley, if you really want to protest against me for this, go for it. I'd rather not be suspended for something that isn't clearly defined. I simply race within what is allowed by the penalty system. If it makes you feel any better, and the general consensus around doing this is negative, I'll stick to the kerbs.

Kristian,

This is something that has been pointed out to me too when I went wide on tracks like Barcelona moto (runoff on the lat corner). I thought since there was no penalty it was fine, but that is not the case for SRS. Kunos track limits aren't always correct, so if you go wide once in a while it's not an issue but that's different from consistently taking a line that is off track but isn't flagged as track limits. TBF if your inside wheels are past the rumble that's pretty clearly off track.

Ideally the mods would give definitive guidance on this, but in general if your wheels are not even touching the kerbs you're off track. That being said, people have been banned for this so I would tread with caution. It's not wrong to want to use all of the track, but it's better to think of this as a game bug that shouldn't be exploited in SRS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Track limits on T1 of Red Bull Ring - by Akhil Rao - 09-03-2020, 04:35 PM