Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not join the server
Hey guys, I am having trouble now to connect to toyota's server, because it says that there are no available slots..
NEVER GIVE UP!
As i replied on the chat, it is strange because the registration was ok.
(07-18-2017, 08:26 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  As i replied on the chat, it is strange because the registration was ok.

Hello. I am having the same issue here as well. Registration was okay but was not able to join due to the same issue
as writen on the box page, if it doesnt connect, press race again to refresh the page and then press join.
You can always search the server on AC lobby 'simracingsystem'
(07-25-2017, 11:40 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  as writen on the box page, if it doesnt connect, press race again to refresh the page and then press join.
You can always search the server on AC lobby 'simracingsystem'

I've got a problem connecting  when using the app through mod manager. 
The join button never shows up when it's 3 minutes left, instead it goes back to the race section. This probably isn't a problem from your side but mod manager. 
When there's 2 or more servers I think it should tell us which server we got put in so we can join that manually if the join function fails 

Best regards 
Anders.
On Ac lobby, each server has a list with drivers names, you can check if it has yours before connecting.