Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another vr issue AMS2
I have no problem joining the race via vr instruction,   but when I get in,  it is flat screen.  Any idea what I am missing, thanks!
you insert the launch parameter, then start the game just like you would do outside a SRS race with VR?
(08-14-2020, 06:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you insert the launch parameter, then start the game just like you would do outside a SRS race with VR?
Yes, launching through the steam interface, takes me to the race but into flatscreen.
do you have other parameters set?
Tried joining the 1630 race as before and was put into flat screen.  I then stopped the SRS AMS2 app and was able to join VR.  Local bug perhaps, since my teammate was able to join with the SRS AMS open.  Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for all of this!

(08-14-2020, 11:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  do you have other parameters set?

no, but please see below.  thanks again.
(08-15-2020, 12:14 AM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Tried joining the 1630 race as before and was put into flat screen.  I then stopped the SRS AMS2 app and was able to join VR.  Local bug perhaps, since my teammate was able to join with the SRS AMS open.  Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for all of this!

(08-14-2020, 11:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  do you have other parameters set?

no, but please see below.  thanks again.
I left the SRS app open, but had to copy/paste the Euro server into the properties before I could join (it was on the US server at first).
Does this need to be switched for each particular race?
Thanks!
VR users only need the app to register, other than that, you can keep it closed as long as you know the timing to join ( 3 min before the session schedule.
(08-15-2020, 08:00 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  VR users only need the app to register, other than that, you can keep it closed as long as you know the timing to join ( 3 min before the session schedule.
Got it, thanks!