Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
every x seconds
hi im having problems to install the app. I actually download the folder and i put it on AC content... and y activate it and it doesnt show me anything.
any help, i miss something?
thanks guys!
Do you still have problems?
(11-22-2016, 09:56 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Do you still have problems?

I do, just register download the app, its running but it says content missed... But i have all the DLc's... Can you tell me why is that happening?

Nevermind i just figure it out... lol
All series are using mods, if you expand the table you'll see the content you are missing.
Downloads required link shows you where to download

(02-20-2017, 09:16 PM)Pedro Geraldes Wrote:  
(11-22-2016, 09:56 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Do you still have problems?

I do, just register download the app, its running but it says content missed... But i have all the DLc's... Can you tell me why is that happening?

Nevermind i just figure it out... lol
Exclamation 
This is my first time using the simracing system, I registered for the 0:00 abath 500 session but I can't see other players in the loby (sever 2) during qualifying, (supposedly more than 20 ppl registered.) please help!

p.s. Gmt+0 time zone
I click on the SRS logo in the game but nothing happens, is empty :/

Now it works lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin 
Took me a while to get it sorted but it was because i have my steam app in a backup hard drive, 
But i just unziped the app to the assetto corsa file on the second drive and all is well , 
Looking forward to racing on here now and checking fellow competitor times .[Image: biggrin.png]
Hi everyone, I was testing this app, it worked for some time, then everytime it loads, it sends me back to the main menu and I cant see anything but AC's background, I have to close AC and open it again to see the "enter" button, but as soon as I click there it starts loading and then it closes, it would be nice to have a solution for this. Now I can do nothing to avoid getting suspended...
(06-02-2017, 02:35 AM)Kevin Cuello Wrote:  Hi everyone, I was testing this app, it worked for some time, then everytime it loads, it sends me back to the main menu and I cant see anything but AC's background, I have to close AC and open it again to see the "enter" button, but as soon as I click there it starts loading and then it closes, it would be nice to have a solution for this. Now I can do nothing to avoid getting suspended...

If you cannot join the server through the srs app, search "simracingsystem" in the server lobby, you can join through there (its a booked server, be sure to enable the filter).

Try to close your antivirus and try.