Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
Seems like it's working now. At least for me. Just did a KTM race today at 12h00 and it worked smoothly.
Just tried joining 235i server, didn't work, and I did register 10min before start. Searching servers, only the GT2 server shows up.
(06-16-2016, 07:06 PM)Troels Hadberg Wrote:  Just tried joining 235i server, didn't work, and I did register 10min before start. Searching servers, only the GT2 server shows up.
I've had this same problem. Once two days ago, and again today.
There doesn't seem to be many players in my time zone so its a shame, both times i've found someone online its failed to start the race.
system down???
App is not working here. I installed the files to their location, activated the app ingame, restarted the assetto corsa´s client and I´m able to see the App ingame. So far so good, but then when I click on it, it opens up nicely, but then wherever I click inside the app, it freezes Assetto Corsa, forcing me to alt-ctrl-del it.
I have the same problem as Felipe . Assetto Corsa freezes after activate the simracingsystem app in the general menu . Only allows me to close " assetto corsa.exe " with Control- Alt-supr .
assetto corsa works correctly again If I delete the simracingsystem app.
i've seen Felipe on the track, not sure how he managed.
The app should work wthout any trouble
I do not understand anything. I completely reinstalled Assetto Corsa and when I install and active the simracingsystem app, Assetto corsa freezes. I have sent a mp to Felipe for saying me how he solved this problem.
Doesn't work for me. I have AC Version 1.71 and I see the SRS Icon in Theme Menu... But no page opens at all?
I am missing something?
RSR-Livetiming works similar to this app and there i get the page within AC.

Greetz,
Yann
"Doesn't work for me. I have AC Version 1.71 and I see the SRS Icon in Theme Menu... But no page opens at all?
I am missing something?"

Same here