Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
James Duvel Wrote:did a race yesterday and checked the results, seems i'm not listed, nor a re a few others i swear i raced with. What's the process? i did leave after finishing the race, is this the problem?

Hello James,

Where are you checking for results?  Here is how I check the results:
1) Click on standings 
2) Locate the series I raced in and click the "races" button to the right.
3) Locate the day and time I raced and click the "click here" button on the right.

Make sure you select the right series and day/time.  
there was problem with the server yesterday.
(05-23-2016, 05:41 PM)Dave Irwin Wrote:  Hello James,

Where are you checking for results?  Here is how I check the results:
1) Click on standings 
2) Locate the series I raced in and click the "races" button to the right.
3) Locate the day and time I raced and click the "click here" button on the right.

Make sure you select the right series and day/time.  

Yep, checked that - i'm quite sure it was mx-5 at 17:00 yesterday. I guess the server just had an issue yesterday then, no biggie, was my first race so it was just a test run anyway. hope to race more in the future Smile
I am also having issues joining races. When I press join, the screen goes black to load the race, but then returns back to the main menu.
Hi guys,

You should create separate instructions to the 'Instructions' site for AC, would be much easier for people to start racing here. Atm it was a bit of work to find the way to get SRS working with AC.

Will race with u guys at some point with Oculus CV1! Let's have some fun! =)
(05-17-2016, 10:01 PM)Mike Andrews Wrote:  When I press join the loading screen appears for a second then it boots back to menu.
Same here.
Does anyone have an answer on why it tries to join server then quits back to AC interface? Just tried to join mx5 race and it wouldn't connect.. : (
It seems that the servers are down.
Couldn't join most recent KTM race, dumped back to menu. Perhaps server is down as couldn't find via Online menu either.
There was a problem with that series.