Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
which error?
Hello!

I cannot register for any race! After I select the car and click on "select" it goes back on the available races list!

I tried to delete the launcherdata folder as suggested but it doesn't work. What can I do?
I don't find where is the file i have to download Sad
first post
This seems to be a somewhat frequent issue for that first post since this forum does not do much in the way of formatting hyperlinks to differentiate it well enough from normal text. Might I recommend changing the "available here" to something like "available here: DOWNLOAD" and make the 
DOWNLOAD text the hyperlink? Bonus points for bolding/changing its color/size? Assuming you have control over style formatting for all of these forums, it might help to add underline to all hyperlinks just in general.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hi, the app works fine but for some reason it does not show the picture I chose as my avatar, any Idea how to solve this? Thanks in advance
Hey,
I joined SRS downloaded the app put it into the assetto corsa root folder.  When I go into the game under the UI mods I do not see anything to activate the SRS mod.  If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks
How did you extract the zip files?

(03-25-2019, 12:45 AM)Vincent Federico Wrote:  Hey,
I joined SRS downloaded the app put it into the assetto corsa root folder.  When I go into the game under the UI mods I do not see anything to activate the SRS mod.  If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks
(03-25-2019, 11:10 AM)I used Win RAR simracingsystem Wrote:  How did you extract the zip files?

Thanks

(03-31-2019, 01:13 AM)The button Extract to and then added them to the assetto corsa folder Vincent Federico Wrote:  
(03-25-2019, 11:10 AM)I used Win RAR  simracingsystem Wrote:  How did you extract the zip files?

Thanks
what is the path to the srs app folder?

if it's not
...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs

you have done it the wrong way.