Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
i cant find the app to download nowhere...can someone send me the link pls?
first post

(09-23-2018, 01:07 PM)Tiago Folgado Wrote:  i cant find the app to download nowhere...can someone send me the link pls?
(09-23-2018, 01:07 PM)Tiago Folgado Wrote:  i cant find the app to download nowhere...can someone send me the link pls?

Hover your mouse over the word "file" in the first post in this thread. It's hard to see that it's a link on my browser too.
I miss the good old days of the Internet when hyperlinks were always underlined and colored funny. Smile
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
not working.. the srs skin works but not SRS itself
delete the laucherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa ans try again.
Hello!
I am seeing that many events have ABS:1 and TC:1, which -if I am not mistaken- mean that the Factory Settings are on. While I practice in factory settings and I can set ABS on 1 in the setup screen, it is always disabled in the SRS races and I cannot enable it via the setup. Why is that?
(05-01-2016, 12:41 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Assetto Corsa APP. You will need to install this app in order to use SRS with Assetto Corsa.

download this file and extract it to assetto corsa root folder usually steam/steamapps/common/assetto corsa

Then run Assetto corsa, go to Options>General> Ui options and activate Sim Racing System on the button

Update 08/11/2017:
Asseto Corsa Apps are now bundled on  a single package available here

Update 25/9/2016:
The app remains the same (no need to reinstall)  but some changes and fixes were made:

- Ajax refreshment for drivers registration numbers
-  Added content used on each session on expanded details
- Content detection before registration, you can only register if you have the content installed.
- New Box page after Car Selection page with registrated drivers, car, skin selected and track layout.
- Fixed issue that caused the join button to not appear at 03:00 sometimes
I followed these instructions to the letter and yet is still does not appear in my UI menu to activate, very frustrating... Sad
how did you extract the file?
provide the path to the apps
hhola instalo la aplicación y me sale un error de lauchería y cierro el juego, puedo conectarme a servidores públicos en línea, pero con esta aplicación recibo un error.

hhola install the application and I get error laucher and I close the game, I can go online public servers but with this application I get error