Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
CM has issues with the SRS tab upon picking liveries in the current version. He's working on a new implementation from scratch currently. For now, register inside AC, and then join from CM. I did exactly that this morning without issue.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
hello petrolheads
I registered mysel on SRS and activated my account as requested, so far so good. downloaded the zip file (SRS_AC_Apps.zip) and extracted it to my assetto corsa folder ( C:/programs(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/asstteo corsa ). There is now a folder called SRS_AC_Apps.
I loaded up the assetto launcher and went to the options/general/GUI to activate my SRS app there, but there is no app showing up that I could activate. I checked my windows defender to see if it would be blocked but haven't seen any indication of it blocking checked the incoming and outgoing rules. All good.
What else could it be ? I read all 15 pages of this thread but there was no helpfull hinsight.
Any ideas what I am missing ?
You extracted it the wrong way, it should not have a SRS_AC_apps folder
Copy everything inside that folder and paste it at
C:/programs(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/assetto corsa
oh dang, me noob lol

thx a lot for that lightning fast reply, it works like a charm now.

btw; if you race as fast as you reply, I feel already intimidated
I whish
Big Grin

(02-27-2018, 08:46 PM)Rainer Steiner Wrote:  oh dang, me noob lol

thx a lot for that lightning fast reply, it works like a charm now.

btw; if you race as fast as you reply, I feel already intimidated
Hi all I have installed all ok but now I cant play my main assetto corsa game I'm vr any ideas any one thank you Smile
Do I need to use the name I use here? Or the app changes it?
(04-07-2018, 01:13 PM)Pasquale Genchi Wrote:  Do I need to use the name I use here? Or the app changes it?

I'm fairly sure your AC name needs to be the same as your SRS name.
(04-07-2018, 01:13 PM)Pasquale Genchi Wrote:  Do I need to use the name I use here? Or the app changes it?

The app changes your profile automatically, no need to change nothing.
I can't join to the races, when i try to register, the select car screen doesn't appears, only one second and disappears...

[Image: empty_screen_SRS.jpg]