Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Having an absolute blast
Hi all! I just wanted to hop in here, introduce myself, and say something about what a fantastic time I've been having since I started racing with you guys a little over a week ago (my first online races). I've been sim racing for just over 5 months now after having had a long-standing interest in it, and it's some of the most fun I've had in a while, even more so now that I've finally gotten around to racing real people. Learning a ton too, which is never unwelcome. TL;DR thanks for being such a cool, noob-friendly community--looking forward to racing with you for a good while to come!
(07-26-2020, 01:40 AM)Max Grafe Wrote:  Hi all! I just wanted to hop in here, introduce myself, and say something about what a fantastic time I've been having since I started racing with you guys a little over a week ago (my first online races). I've been sim racing for just over 5 months now after having had a long-standing interest in it, and it's some of the most fun I've had in a while, even more so now that I've finally gotten around to racing real people. Learning a ton too, which is never unwelcome. TL;DR thanks for being such a cool, noob-friendly community--looking forward to racing with you for a good while to come!
online racing against real people vs against AI is all about understanding good racing manners, having improvisation skill and not expecting every racer to drive the same and follow the same line as would be with AI. Welcome.
welcome man! its a journey. SRS is an amazing service and AC is a fantastic sim.
2old4forza,  a sim racing community for members over the age of 25.  
www.youtube.com/2old4forza