Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Assetto Corsa] GT4
(07-26-2017, 01:41 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Then you have installed it the wrong way.

delete the Ginetta folders you have on steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars

extract the zip file to the AC root steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa

It worked but not by extracting it on that root, but by taking the car file into assettocorsa/content/cars and fonts file into assettocorsa/content/fonts. Thanks anyway.
I'm new to this, and I'm wondering if I will need to buy any DLC to play this or can I use just the mod downloads to join?
(07-30-2017, 03:14 PM)Alex Klementovich Wrote:  I'm new to this, and I'm wondering if I will need to buy any DLC to play this or can I use just the mod downloads to join?

You only need the content that is used in the race you want to participate.
If the race uses a mod, you will need that mod, if it has DLC content, you will need that DLC.
how do i download the Ginetta G55 GT4 8.2 - FINAL to assetto corsa?
i searched my computer but the steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa did not show up insearch.
is the ginetta_g55_gt4_8.2(1).rar a zip file?
thanks for your hard work,
bryan
i enjoy racing in the ae86.
i found the Mod Installing Tutorial Video at race dept. i needed the 7zip program.
the tutorial is great.
I can access registration for other gt4 races (Jimmy broadbent's) and i've installed it properly. however, i still cannot register for this one... any tips? it still says missing content even thought everything says "OK"
2 different cars, ginetta gt4 and ginetta gt4 super cup
the directory structure in the zip file is wrong. make sure you go to the cars directory in the zip and transfer that way. i don't understand why everyone can't agree on the format for these files...