Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
replay please ?
Hello !

please, I'm looking for the replay to F1 gtr on spa Start / Finish: 2017-06-02 - 2017-07-16

Session schedule: 19:00 Serveur n°1.
Why can not we choose to save the replay after the race? I did not have that opportunity.

Thank,

Matt
Hi Matt... I have the replay saved.  If you don't get a prompt to save the replay after a race, before you do anything else in Assetto Corsa do this:
Open Documents/Assetto Corsa/replay
This is where all your replays get saved to... look for a file called "cr" and rename it... e.g. to mclarenF1@Spa_14-07-17
After restarting Assetto Corsa when you go to replays you will now find the replay.  The cr file is the temporary replay file, so gets overwritten when you next start a race session, so that's why you need to quickly rename it.
I'll put together a video of the race and post it on my YouTube channel.
Regards, -- Joe.
Try what @Joe Blow says.
Be sure to adjust the replay file size in the options, if its set too low it won´t record all the race (I have it set to 500mb or so, enough to record the race and the qualy (10 min qualy+20min race).
There´s also an auto save feature, if you have it on you can go to the replay section and choose the rep to save.

I´m uploadng the rep file for you (just extract the file and place it in Documents/Assetto Corsa/replay)

https://mega.nz/#!U48AyQRb!HuB7_ABx-uhCF...39nL6PJrKw
Thanks guys !