Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lagging players
Video 
Hello,

First of all let me say I am having a ton of fun on Sim Racing System, so please consider this topic as an open discussion and not criticism Heart

I noticed there are some lagging players during races, this can be pretty annoying and cause unavoidable accidents.
Here are two examples that happened to me recently (I am the black and yellow Maserati).
Bonus: my sweaty Oculus Rift face Cool (notice how the car suddenly appears in my left mirror)

Do you know if there is a server setting you could enforce to disconnect players with a bad connection?
I did not report these players because I consider they did not cause the incident on purpose, am I right?

Thank you!
Unfortunately there is no such option
I guess it's on our end... I usually monitor the connection and if the ping spikes... I pull over, go into pit stop or disconnect.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter