Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join race failed
Hi,

I just tried to join an rf2 oval race for the first time and it did not work. Not idea why.
I clicked the join button and a google chroome pop up came up to start an app, I started and nothing happened afterwards. Repeated a few times and nothing. 

Fired up task manager and had a few instances of the race system running, killed them all. Tried to join again.
Didn't work. 

rF2 runns over steam BTW.
Hi Miro,

Do you have an antivirus installed? If so, you must add exception to srs.exe and updater.exe.
No I don't and the windows firewall is deactivated aswell.
when you installed the software and pointed to the launch rfactor file did it said "correct profile found"?

can you install netkar PRO (http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/) that is now freeware? I'll send you a code to unlock it.
Just to know if the problem is with steam or my software.

(04-22-2016, 06:19 PM)Miro David Wrote:  No I don't and the windows firewall is deactivated aswell.
I think it actually said Profile Corrected but not sure now. (I pointed direectly to the launcher.exe)

I might give it a try with Automobilista first again before I install NetCar.
I actually had the sim but I can not remember the login stuff.

EDIT: Also I have more nonsteam rF2 installs but doubt this should cause problems right? Although I might try with a non steam install aswell.
yes the file that needs to be selected is Launch rFactor.exe

if it says corrected than you were not using Miro David as your ingame name.
you can always check manually if something is wrong by going to application data\Roaming\.rFactor\
and edit the file player.name with notepad. Check if it has the following lines:

Miro
David
Miro David
Hi,

is it possible to use my real name as that one is from the FB sign up thingy.

Cheers

EDIT: But that is also my steam name and I will use steam in future for rF2. Confused now, dunno what to do. :/
Just leave it as is for the time being please.
Sorry
hello guys I touch you because I was unable to reach rf2 while it works very well on Assetto Corsa plunging yet well instaler C and is housed on launcher rf2 well srs need help thank you in advance.