Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there! (whit little disappointment)
Hi. It's Sergio from Italy.
I'm a brand new user. I'm getting to ridiscover the world of simracing with Assetto Corsa and a Thrustmaster T300RS Ferrari.
I noticed that Sim Racing System events (races) aren't for who has the basic Assetto Corsa stuffs, like tracks and cars. Sad
But, it's ok. I'm getting update with AC DLC a little at a time.
Wink 
Hello and welcome.
If I'm not wrong, there are at least the Tatuus, Bmw M3 DTM, the Ferrari GT2, some GT3s and a good bunch of the tracks (not counting the mods, which are free) in the vanilla Assetto Corsa.
That's quite a good start to race and have fun  Wink   (even if you won't probably be able to attend all races) .
And steam sales are about to start in a few weeks (hopefully, DLCs will be on sale)
(IMO the Assetto Corsa DLCs are worth the money, but I can understand you can't buy the whole pack at once)

Anyway, see you on track
(06-09-2017, 06:31 PM)Paul Hirigoyen Wrote:  Hello and welcome.
If I'm not wrong, there are at least the Tatuus, Bmw M3 DTM, the Ferrari GT2, some GT3s and a good bunch of the tracks (not counting the mods, which are free) in the vanilla Assetto Corsa.
That's quite a good start to race and have fun  Wink   (even if you won't probably be able to attend all races) .
And steam sales are about to start in a few weeks (hopefully, DLCs will be on sale)
(IMO the Assetto Corsa DLCs are worth the money, but I can understand you can't buy the whole pack at once)

Anyway, see you on track

Hi, Paul. You're so kind.

Actually, I'm seeing in Sim Racing System some Alfa Romeo 155TI and a Mazda MX5 cup races, for example (Race Europe). Even if I was in a high rating, I would have taken part only in the Tatuus races.

And yes, see you on track.  Smile