Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats Query.
Hi all, 
Just finished my first ever online 'proper' race and I must say it was great fun, it's not easy showing up on a race list with a zero rating! I ended the race showing a 3rd place finish but the result is not showing on my stats? I had 3 incidents inc a spin and 2 wide corners would this affect a 3rd place showing?  Must say that I'm addicted to this racing community and hopefully will add to my rating forthwith!
Jay.
From my observations it always takes some time until the results show up (maybe about 20mins - 2hrs)
However this is about the effect on the "drivers rating". Top 10 Top 3 and wins are only counted if you raced on the primary server of this race.
Inicidents (every contact with wall or opponent) does not effect the rating or position but will be displayed in the "Inciden Avg." tab.
(05-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Jason P Smith Wrote:  Hi all, 
Just finished my first ever online 'proper' race and I must say it was great fun, it's not easy showing up on a race list with a zero rating! I ended the race showing a 3rd place finish but the result is not showing on my stats? I had 3 incidents inc a spin and 2 wide corners would this affect a 3rd place showing?  Must say that I'm addicted to this racing community and hopefully will add to my rating forthwith!
Jay.
It was recently changed that these stats only count, when you raced on server 1. Smile