Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No cheat, fail server??
Thanks for the compression, it could be the fault of my pc as Marek says, just before the session my pc was blocked and I had to restart quickly, I don't know if it was a coincidence ... that this would happen right after .... this afternoon I will run again, I hope everything goes well, again I want to apologize to the other drivers I was on track with.

a greeting
Don't worry Alejandro, you are not a novice on SRS. We know you, you are not a cheater. It's important to know about this kind of issues to avoid blaming a guy of cheating at first sight. It's a learning for everybody, sims are not perfect.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
So should i go slower next race as a precaution ? Smile Also i wanna see how many processors get cooked after this lol, liquid nitrogen surelly gives highest top speed Smile I think its some kind of random bug caused by some client-server data mismatch(overclocking might be involved here but surelly its not the only cause because then it will be widespread problem), and noone should call anyone cheater because of that. Also remember, there is always someone somewhere who is gonna be faster.
I am sorry. Clearly a glitch rather than deliberate cheating.

I would love to know what happened, maybe CPU or RAM overclocking could make a difference? All very strange but there's always another race.
The truth is I have no idea ... the only thing I know is that my pc was blocked shortly before entering the server ..., let's hope that no more happens ... I wanted to thank the community that we have in general in the simracing In other communities this would have been a witch hunt ... we have to try to preserve this good environment that we have, very proud to belong to this community.

Greetings to all!
Well, today's race, all good, at least in technical terms ... in sports terms it has been a race disaster xD, but well, the important thing is that it was a temporary problem.
This is very interesting Smile I was watching over this subject and was also googling about a possible AC glitch. Then I also found the one from here on SRS that Marek Vons mentioned. That case is from 2017 actually. Saw the replay of one guy that was back then accused of cheating. It's still there for download Smile After all the investigation took place, he was relieved of any cheating suspicion and was put to a proper finishing place in final score. The thing was only some kind of a glitch. But from his cockpit in replay, it looked like he was making little gains on acceleration and top speed on everyone in little "warps" or little jumps forward, like every 0.5 seconds or so. Not easily noticeable. So that made really easy for him to pass people. Those little "warps" seem to be the main obvious symptom to look at. His laptimes were shown to him as 2-3 seconds faster than of his competitors, which wasn't the case in the race results on the web page. My theory is that it's got something to do with the netcode and some desync which confuses the server in showing the proper car position to the other clients. And then they see someone just passing them easily supposedly with more speed.
The topic is possible cheating, regardless of the specific case, I will give an obvious example, and ask all of us a question.

Recently on a public server  the same Guy who also managed to cheat in ACC, he was obvious  in this example 500 Km/h in reverse, the question may be , how many "Aliens" use it just a little to not be  obvious  ,but to be faster than majority of us .
[Image: rufgO9D.jpg]
My YouTube channel :   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjs_p1WwfiqjcUbmVbkZbHg
I asked myself that question a lot of times already as well.

I think it could be very easy to cheat in sim racing when you know how to do it and as long as you're doing it subtly. Like only gaining a seoncd or two.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
If you start to worry about that it will rot away at you and ruin any enjoyment of the racing.

I try not to judge my performance against others but against myself. Less mistakes, incremental improvements, smart strategies, tough but fair moves, avoiding wrecks.

If I can achieve those I don't care if I'm first or last.