Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might have accidentally booked wrong race - help!
Hi guys and gals,
I'm a newbie and wanted to race in one of the less powerful races to start namely the Fiat Tipo at Donington.  On the SRS website for today this race is apparently available at 10.00am, 13.00pm, 16.00pm, 18.00pm.  I wanted to enter the 16.00pm or 18,00pm races.  I have installed both the Assetto Corsa content manager and also the SRS app and neither of those is listing the 13.00, 16.00 or 18.00 races for me to book?

I did click on the 10.00am session thinking maybe it would enable me to book the later races in the same car and chose my car - now I am worried I might have accidentally booked to race at 10am.  I don't want to do that until I have done some offline practice with the car and track and practiced pitstop use etc.  
The 10am race still has a green register button next to it - does this mean I haven't actually booked it?  Can I cancel that booking if I have made it and how do I access the later timed races to book them?
Sorry for the elementary questions!
Jonathan
The counter always shows you the right time remaining, no matter what timezone you pick in your user CP
https://www.simracingsystem.com/usercp.p...on=options
Thanks for your reply, I do understand that the time remaining is correct but can you explain why the SRS website schedule shows 4 races available in the Fiat Tipo today and yet when I go into the SRS App there is only 1?

Thanks,

Jonathan
The app only shows the next race for each series. If you want to do the 16:00 race you have to wait to register until after the 13:00 race has begun.

If a race is fully booked people get dropped off the list according to their rank, not the time they registered.

If you register for a race and want to cancel you'll be shown a button to cancel up to 5 minutes before the scheduled start.
Martin,

Many thanks for that really helpful explanation!! Now it makes sense - is any of this stuff written down anywhere?

Look forward to getting online.

Jonathan
Nobody would read it.

You'd have figure it out one way or another.