Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not join AC race
Only my second race, both times now clicking join in content manager doesn't seem to do anything, the first race I found the server in the server browser and joined that way. This time it says cannot connect, no available slots. All the slots for my chosen car have been used up, is this the reason? I see there is a 4th sever (SimRacingSystemEURO8), but it appears to be down? Or at least it's not responding for me..
I tried deleting the launcherdata folder but still no luck.
Sad
Ok so ignoring the join button issue, I can see that the race went ahead on server 4, so it must be an issue my end. Would this be a router/port issue? I'm not running AV software. I could see the other 3 servers and attempt to join them fine, just not the one I was registered on.
(04-21-2020, 10:26 PM)Daniel Halman Wrote:  Ok so ignoring the join button issue, I can see that the race went ahead on server 4, so it must be an issue my end. Would this be a router/port issue? I'm not running AV software. I could see the other 3 servers and attempt to join them fine, just not the one I was registered on.
The Join button doesn't work in Content Manager. If you use the regular AC Launcher the Join button should work.