Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track limits
What's the deal with track limits at Imola? I know the game is usually pretty strict about drivers getting an advantage by going wide but people are going well off track at the exit of Acque Minerali. Have a look at today's race if it's up on Youtube, I got passed because the guy behind was gaining a half second every lap by going wide.
[Image: 2000px-Imola.svg.png]
To me they're fine. Maybe they could trigger it with only two tires instead of the way it is now (over half a car width?) on the white part, but the time gain is negligible and I don't consider that as going "wide". It's much better than what real F1 had going on for a while, or iRacing if we want to stay in the sim world, their track limits are nothing short of ridiculous. As far as real life is concerned I always say, if they don't want drivers to use all the available pavement, just get rid of those extensions outside the kerb and go back to how it used to be with grass or gravel on the outer edge, that way you're sure drivers won't go four wheels off the tarmac.
a server-side plugin could easily fix limits. as they have in ACRL (assetto corsa racing league).