Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thanks for a great season!
Thumbs Up 
Thanks Joe, feeling's mutual. Kudos to you. 
You were consistently fast  (I only have consistency on my side, but I'm getting better : after 111 races here on SRS since the beginning of the year, I should Wink ). 
But the essential for me was having fun with good drivers, and I had plenty. In fact, I'm quite happily surprised for my final standings in GroupC and Exos (and even F138). 

GroupC cars were tricky to drive (it was better once I figured how to adjust the braking bias to my taste ... in the last races). I regret there weren't more drivers for GroupC Endurance (but I can relate : those races were exhausting). As for F138, my god, there were some VERY fast drivers out there. I'm sooo far from mastering this beast.

Congrats also to Eero, and all the other regular drivers (and some new ones too: there were some very fast new drivers in the last races). We had some very fun races. Looking for the next ones.

Finally, a BIG thanks to the SRS Team : from my point of view, server latency/quality was always top notch. 
The choice of cars/tracks was very cool this season. And don't forget we can now upload our own skins (even if I'm not skilled for this, at least it made me try make my very first one).

I reckon that 2 tracks a week was quite a bit tiring in the long run. I should have concentrated on fewer series  Tongue 
See you all on track on the next season

Messages In This Thread
Thanks for a great season! - by Joe Blow - 05-28-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Thanks for a great season! - by Ralph Maiph - 05-29-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Thanks for a great season! - by Paul Hirigoyen - 05-29-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Thanks for a great season! - by Tomasz Sajdak - 05-29-2017, 04:13 PM