Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had this PM re Lotus Exos Monza
Good thing i came here to check out, thanks for the racing rules Tim, explaining in which way my defending was wrong and called out swerving.
I did defend in the wrong way, sorry about that.

" If anyone has seen the replay... or was taken out like I was and I watched him blatently push Luca off the track... then you'll know this guy is off his trolley "
Well I can't wait for that, because i have my replay too set on F5 Camera from my rear, and you will see no contact from me.
Swerving is one thing, but telling me i've been pushing people off is something else that i did not do.

I'm new to SRS, but definitely not to racing online. I've been pushed too during the race, even from behind.
You can tell when people make mistakes like locking their brake, which is very different then just punching people.

EDIT : Well well well, how funny it is to find out you're the one who pushed me and then few seconds later lost control ridiculously. you've been taken out by yourself.
Maybe you care to explain your behavior during the turn ? I guess not.
Here https://youtu.be/u89yLhPER4g
I have other angles so we can just contemplate that you're not the saint you pretend to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just had this PM re Lotus Exos Monza - by Stephane Raharimbolamena - 05-12-2017, 09:12 PM