Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration not registering
Sad 
Wanted to race at Monza, it never brought up the grid who else registered, it always stayed on the same page - even after refreshing, which was the thing to do last weeks
I updated CM two days ago, logged in and out of my account, then I tried for the Evora later today, same result.
Any ideas how to solve this, welcome
Thanks & stay healthy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have the same problem
I solved this trying to register with the original AC launcher.
After that you can join the server normally with CM
Thanks Matteo, signed up for the Monza GT3 Carnage tomorrow!

Top tip, stay safe!

edit: nope, can't register with CM, it works with the ugly standard ui, but not in CM

edit2: downgraded CM to .36213 - it works again, something fishy going on here - thanks for helping anyway!
Well just missed the RSR 2017 race because of the new CM version. How do you downgrade CM?
Me too. I got to register, chose a car, but didn't get prompted later to join. Also, couldn't join through the lobby, as it says there's no available slots when trying to connect. So something must've gone wrong during registration process. Maybe couldn't handle that many entries? But not sure is it due to CM. Didn't do an update or anything, I keep it on manual update.
(03-19-2020, 07:56 PM)Peter Maziarz Wrote:  Well just missed the RSR 2017 race because of the new CM version. How do you downgrade CM?

Ok, seems a CM Problem, older Versions are available here:

https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

Good luck!