Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Faces on Broadcasts
(05-06-2017, 10:20 PM)Can you add mine!? thanks! Lino Carreira Wrote:  Hi guyz, 
If you have seen our recent broadcasts, youll notice we have been adding some faces to names, if you want one of those to be yours use your avatar here in SRS to upload a decent face pic, kinda like the ones you take for the card id Smile
If you want it to be like that just update it and say so on this thread , ill add your ugly mugs to the streams.
Have some nice races
Hi,
I've updated my avatar, it is a drawing that looks like me.
Could you include it for online broadcasts? 
Thank you!
Best regards,

Óscar
Please update my avatar.
Arrow Поехали Exclamation
(05-06-2017, 10:20 PM)Can you please get my honest face on the broadcast? ? Regatds ErikLino Carreira Wrote:  Hi guyz, 
If you have seen our recent broadcasts, youll notice we have been adding some faces to names, if you want one of those to be yours use your avatar here in SRS to upload a decent face pic, kinda like the ones you take for the card id Smile
If you want it to be like that just update it and say so on this thread , ill add your ugly mugs to the streams.
Have some nice races
Hello,

Please add my avatar Smile

Thanks!
Thumbs Up 
Hi!

Please add mine too!

Thx
updated faces 18/6/2018

weird glasses, small heads are not accepted.
Please check the ones that keep being accepted
Please take a look at the first post and the pictures updated on the previous post.

(07-06-2018, 07:53 AM)Davide Civitella Wrote:  avatar updatedSmile
hey there! I've updated my avatar. can you upload this for the broadcasts? thank you!