Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Barbagallo Pit Fake
Question 
If a tried to trick other racers every lap to get a pit in Barbagallo, but at the end, go back to track, it's legal? or is considered a reincorporation so is neccesary go down?  Big Grin
You don't have to slow down to rejoin the track safely, if you can do it without interfering with other cars.

But if you go off track and gain an advantage, that's something that can be protested I think.
Thats why they do that every lap, to gain advantage, you gain 0.3s and oportunity to attack on the straight. Its pretty lame and all who do it deserve no respect from others.
hahaha well i was joking.
The case is that is a bit contagious, if you see some racers do it....
All the fault is the first one that I did it on purpose XD

Maybe the admins can say if that is illegal officially.
One would think that comon sense would be enough. hint: isnt it weird that there is big fat curb right in the "middle" of the track ? Smile
I mean if that can be reported. I know where is the track...
(01-15-2020, 06:34 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  Thats why they do that every lap, to gain advantage, you gain 0.3s and oportunity to attack on the straight. Its pretty lame and all who do it deserve no respect from others.

I've just found this out racing against one of the fastest guys on the leaderboard... we could've had a good race but instead he chose to extend the track and ultimately my boredom.
i am against using this part of track lap after lap, unsporting using this pit entry , many times i saw cars crash ten as jumped over high curb making problems to cars on side or behind
nice, one of these ...... crashed me as expect i will cheat too

i vote to disable track like barbagallo, redbull ring and maybe Spa (cheating on outlap gaining poles )
Its pretty sad seeing how more and more people dont give a shit and abuse track limits in the most absurd way. This is not racing, its a bad sportsmanship and in real race you would be disqualified.