Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Mr Samuele (Bulldozer) Ferrari
Video 
Introducing Samuele Ferrari, a driver who likes to go for every gap... sometimes there is no gap, so he simply creates one for himself.  No apologies to the 2 drivers he takes out, ruining their race.  The majority of drivers on SRS have a mutual respect for each other, following racing ettiquet... but not this guy.  Enjoy watching the start of the 20.00 F1 Classic @ Monza 66 earlier where you can see this craftsman at work:

Regards to all, -- Joe.
Joe, there's a form for filing protests against drivers who do bad things on the track, it is in the AC plugin app under RACE menu, but I can say that this one didn't look intentional. He never steered to the right as you can see on your video. He got a bad wheelspin on the start which sent his car across the track, that's it. Sucks for everyone involved but nothing to penalize for unless he does that on every start. Everyone can make a mistake once in a while, fortunately those aren't real cars, so you won't have to spend money fixing them Smile
I believe Ferrari is a good driver and he's also been on the receiving end so yeah, shit happens, I guess
However, it's also symptomatic of how hard everyone is trying at the start, which leads to recklessness, if not intention.
Generally, it seems anyone who has a good start feels authorized to try anything. I remember a story told by Jochen Rindt (I think) and that boiled down to the following: only the two guys in front battle it out on the grid, the rest take it easy and wait for the guy in front to start. Period.
Our races would be more enjoyable if we applied this.
(05-03-2017, 10:23 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  only the two guys in front battle it out on the grid, the rest take it easy and wait for the guy in front to start. Period.
Our races would be more enjoyable if we applied this.

Indeed.-
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter