Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Raceroom update
Hey guys, since the new Raceroom update the srs App doesn’t load anymore. Well the new Raceroom is very slow too, so maybe that’s the reason?

Off topic:
The new Gt3 physics feels like I would drive the first time and the FFB is horrible.
Hope it’s gonna be fixed soon, if it’s a bug. If not it’s gonna be difficult to do my Gt3 race this week.
there are some issues with the RRE dedicated since the update.
Yes, I’m actually reading the sector3 forum.

They also recommend to delete the local simbim profile folder and start totally from scratch. I hope to get it done until Sunday. I don’t want to miss the Bathurst race ?
(12-11-2019, 09:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  there are some issues with the RRE dedicated since the update.

Hi Henrique

There are a lots of problems with the new RRE update, may be in the next days the guys from sector3 fixs the problems and release an update . The FFB now is very rare, the cars are uncontrollable. 
I thing all the RareRoom championships should be suspend at least one week.
Please consider it
Thank you

(12-11-2019, 09:11 PM)Thomas Raymond Wrote:  Hey guys, since the new Raceroom update the srs App doesn’t load anymore. Well the new Raceroom is very slow too, so maybe that’s the reason?

Off topic:
The new Gt3 physics feels like I would drive the first time and the FFB is horrible.
Hope it’s gonna be fixed soon, if it’s a bug. If not it’s gonna be difficult to do my Gt3 race this week.

yes, the cars are uncontrollable and the FFB now is very weird. I hope the RRE's guys soon fix the problems with a new update
(12-11-2019, 10:55 PM)Victor Paz Wrote:  
(12-11-2019, 09:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  there are some issues with the RRE dedicated since the update.

Hi Henrique

There are a lots of problems with the new RRE update, may be in the next days the guys from sector3 fixs the problems and release an update . The FFB now is very rare, the cars are uncontrollable. 
I thing all the RareRoom championships should be suspend at least one week.
Please consider it
Thank you

(12-11-2019, 09:11 PM)Thomas Raymond Wrote:  Hey guys, since the new Raceroom update the srs App doesn’t load anymore. Well the new Raceroom is very slow too, so maybe that’s the reason?

Off topic:

yes, the cars are uncontrollable and the FFB now is very weird. I hope the RRE's guys soon fix the problems with a new update
I was testing the GT3 cars and i think they are very good, now perhaps they are more real, i think they look like GT1 cars. The lap times will not be the same, at least for a while