Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
average incidents, how it works?
Hello, I joined to SRS today and have a great rece in mid field, but. I was touchet from behind three times. Ones hard enough to get me spine, and I lose 4 positions. It's OK it was close racing. Then I slightly overbreak myself two or three times (not involving any oponents), my mistake. In the whole reace I didnt meke any agresiv moves, or touch anybody.  
Then after the race I saw I have 6 average incidents. How is this calculated. I realy enjoyed, clean raceing and I dont want to end up as agresive driver.
Thank you for explanation.
Regards,
Luka
PS. Great work, this is realy great sistem.
Luka, incident average = number of incidents / number of races

So if you did a race and got 6 incs, it's 6. it will lower as you do more races. bellow 0,5 is very good, bellow 1 is good, between 1 and 2 is ok more than 2 is not good.
But you need to do more races...
Can I ask, what counts as an "incident"?
Thank you for your answer.
That is what I do understand.
The problem is that, when someone slams in to me from behind, I get the incident point?
Ok, I will race more races and try to lower this number. Smile

Regards...
Luka
every collision counts as an incident, either against another car or track object.
Thanks for that .
I wondered if off track driving counted even if you didn't hit anything, so thank you for the clarification.
Also beware: even after the chequered flag, celebrating and fooling around, if you hit anything or anyone... counts as an incident.