Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donington 2018
Hi,
I just raced in Donington 2018 with MX5s and I noticed the track has some serious issues that can affect good racing.
When you go off track there are no cuts detected, if you completely cut the last chicane you get a "legal" lap, a guy cutted and got pole position. He did not cutted by purpose and let many people pass just after the start of the race, but everyone can miss a braking point and cut, it happens, the problem is in this case it affects the qualy/race in a hard way.

A guy hitted an invisible wall out of track and got 2 collisions when race was over already. This is less important but imagine winning, relaxing, getting off track to avoid problems, crashing on something invisible and getting -6 points. It can be disappointing.

Moreover I don't like the layout and I'm slow so if we don't use it anymore it's ok to me   Big Grin

Apart from this the race has been good, i had nice battles (all lost) and a fantastic "allbymyown" kiss against a (visible) wall. Considering that my focuses are defending well and not crashing I can say I'm pretty satisfied.
(11-25-2019, 01:02 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  Hi,
I just raced in Donington 2018 with MX5s and I noticed the track has some serious issues that can affect good racing.
When you go off track there are no cuts detected, if you completely cut the last chicane you get a "legal" lap, a guy cutted and got pole position. He did not cutted by purpose and let many people pass just after the start of the race, but everyone can miss a braking point and cut, it happens, the problem is in this case it affects the qualy/race in a hard way.

A guy hitted an invisible wall out of track and got 2 collisions when race was over already. This is less important but imagine winning, relaxing, getting off track to avoid problems, crashing on something invisible and getting -6 points. It can be disappointing.

Moreover I don't like the layout and I'm slow so if we don't use it anymore it's ok to me   Big Grin

Apart from this the race has been good, i had nice battles (all lost) and a fantastic "allbymyown" kiss against a (visible) wall. Considering that my focuses are defending well and not crashing I can say I'm pretty satisfied.

Well...I must agree on pretty much all points...I raced there also and saw TQer 2 secs off from serious track cutting...