Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the SRS championships?
Hello,

There is an annoucement from SRS in Assetto Corsa official forum saying that there are national championships.

Where are they please? I can't find them. Can you give me a link?

Sincerely.

Federico Strazzullo
There are the Asian, European and American GT3 cups.

Truly national championships wouldn't make much sense here on SRS. You would be lucky to find more than five people for a race with only German/British/French/whatever participants.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-25-2019, 03:01 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  There are the Asian, European and American GT3 cups.

Truly national championships wouldn't make much sense here on SRS. You would be lucky to find more than five people for a race with only German/British/French/whatever participants.

Sure, it's much more understandable.

So do you have a link for the European GT3 Cup? I can't see it in SRS website.
(11-25-2019, 03:25 PM)Federico Strazzullo Wrote:  
(11-25-2019, 03:01 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  There are the Asian, European and American GT3 cups.

I don't know what kind of link you are looking for, but if you scroll on top of the COMPETITION TAB in one of the TABS above, click RACE and you will see the schedule of different races and EURO GT3 on the list. You can view schedule and cars and tracks required there and that's all. Are you looking for a discussion thread or something like that?
(11-25-2019, 03:56 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  
(11-25-2019, 03:25 PM)Federico Strazzullo Wrote:  

I don't know what kind of link you are looking for, but if you scroll on top of the COMPETITION TAB in one of the TABS above, click RACE and you will see the schedule of different races and EURO GT3 on the list. You can view schedule and cars and tracks required there and that's all. Are you looking for a discussion thread or something like that?

lol no I'm not really looking for a discussion thread. It's like before, I just believed there were championships just like with simracing communities but instead that's racing and get better and better with safety rating and rankings like number of top 10s, podiums, etc.
There were some national championships for some countries like Spain and Portugal.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/myracessr...d=kcCvr8CW

http://www.simracingsystem.com/myracessr...osOspc%2Bn

But my guess is that it's moved from that because attendance wasn't that great and "smaller" nationalities are better represented nowadays so you'd be cutting out majority of drivers.