Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 1991 car versions
I would like to report that the ASR F1 1991 cars link in the Download forum point to other versions of the cars.

ASR Williams Fw14 v1.31 points to Williams FW14 – 1991 – v1.32
ASR Ferrari F643 v2.3 points to Ferrari 643 – 1991 – v2.31

Today I decided to clean some mods from AC and uninstalled the Williams, then i re-downloaded it from the link provided by SRS.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice that the link pointed to the version 1.32 while the list says 1.31 (and probably the server runs with it). As a consequence, I couldn't race at the Nurburgring.

(also, I would like to ask if it is possible to avoid the rating loss and the suspension for not attending the race since I followed the provided links and tried to join several times)

In attachment i left some screenshots.

Many thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All downloads are linked to the author official download.
If the author updates the mod without making the previous version available, you have to wait until it is updated here.

All updates are announced on the mod list thread and on the news subforum.

It is the users' responsability to check the version running on the server.
(11-24-2019, 09:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  All downloads are linked to the author official download.
If the author updates the mod without making the previous version available, you have to wait until it is updated here.

All updates are announced on the mod list thread and on the news subforum.

It is the users' responsability to check the version running on the server.

I understand, that's why I always use the forum links to download the mods i need to race; unfortunately, the link brings to a wrong version and ASR doesn't seem to have an old versions repository.
I didn't download the new version on purpose, I did it because i had to re-install some mods.

Is it possible to have a link (maybe Drive or Mega) to download the older versions?