Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 SloBros Server
(12-09-2019, 10:22 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  How was the start of the third race at Monza?

In race 1 the start was flawless until after T2 (and then still quite alright for Monza).

Race 2 was pretty much okay as well (Jim said he was hit from behind, but what I saw in the mirrors most of the field got through T1 cleanly).

Would be amazing if we had three almost clean T1s at Monza with those cars :-)

There were some issues, thou not massive crash. But everyone should understand that in place like this when you are on the inside for first part of the corner in the second part you should take the wide line, and not the racing line. Also the exact opossite for when you are on the outside for the first part, the next part you go inside only and slowly than usual so there stays enough room on the outside. Also when coming from behind other cars and you see cars stacking and going slowly you dont go for a small space on the inside in the last moment because the space wont be there in the next second.
Sorry Michal! Unintentional disconnect! How embarrassing.

SloBros Management
(12-10-2019, 06:25 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Sorry Michal!  Unintentional disconnect!  How embarrassing.

SloBros Management

I dont understand,  what do you mean?Smile
(12-04-2019, 08:30 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 08:12 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Hah!  I am used  to no pace, it’s the way I roll.
Actually, I plan on advertising this server: “It’s where THAT GUY drives.”
We will strive to figure it out.
There is always someone who is faster, untill people start telling you get in there Lewis Smile

(12-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  
(12-10-2019, 06:25 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Sorry Michal!  Unintentional disconnect!  How embarrassing.

SloBros Management

I dont understand,  what do you mean?Smile

Your name was on the server list when I hit restart.   Must have been a ghost.
Glad I didn't ruin your best lap!
Jim
Ah, must have been just after i finished practice and disconected, went bit over race distance with 60l and soft tyre so no fast laps anyway  Smile
Congrats to Filip, Afonso 1, 2 in the F1 Champ! Good luck to Roberto and Ivan in the fight for 3rd. Watch out for those debris fields.
Slobros direct from NY NY server will be switching to the Mini S* for low ping and 'high' action. Hope to see you all there.

Rob, Jim, Mike
Slobros

*Subject to change at a moments notice.
Thank you Jim and Slobros, it was a pleasure Smile I was only at this for some nostalgia, and I guess I was lucky to win first two. It looked really tight towards the end between Afonso and me. We both did the best we could, and really fast guys like Marco Monitto and later Michal Ringes certainly made us work for it hehehe
Cheers!
Gratz to the champion Smile Good racing everyone, it was great fun.
(12-14-2019, 09:21 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Congrats to Filip, Afonso 1, 2 in the F1 Champ!  Good luck to Roberto and Ivan in the fight for 3rd. Watch out for those debris fields.
Slobros  direct from NY NY server will be switching to the Mini S* for low ping and 'high' action.  Hope to see you all there.

Rob, Jim, Mike
Slobros

*Subject to change at a moments notice.

Thanks Jim, it was good fun, although i didn't really enjoyed driving the Ferrari that much after the mid season update. I rather liked the earlier versions better. but it is was it is.
Got to know some nice and also fast drivers in the process, and that's always a cool bonus.

Congratulations to Philip for the win, which is a great guy, fast and full of sportsmanship and also, good luck to third place contenders. 

Also thank you Jim for setting up a server for testing. I have only been able to use it this last round from lack of time to practice, but it was handy to get to know real track conditions and also to get to know some of the series drivers, like yourself Jim, Michal Ringes and others. By the way, thanks for the setup tips Michal, even thought i couldn't used them, since we figure it out in the end that we were using different cars ( LOL ) Big Grin  Michal Ringes, didn't do all races, so he couldn't really fight for the championship, but he came from nowhere mid season with a blistering pace, so i think we will see his name on the top a lot in the future.

For last i would like to say a special thanks to the "backmarkers" of this series, because this was the best series i had in that regard. Even thought the cars we have used made us have really different paces, so that means lots of blue flags and backmarkers overtaking, i've always encounter the correct behavior from them and that was surprisingly outstanding. Well done.

Cheers and see you all on track some day.
i still can get third with a 102 tomorrow, so please Afonso, Michal, Fiillip, don't join sunday's race Big Grin

But yes, this was a great series with a lot cleaner races than expected.

Thanks everyone for participating and slobros for the great practice server!
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020