Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 SloBros Server
SloBros F1 server updated to latest versions:

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164
nice, thanks
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Anon. quotes fm SRS discord.

"I've heard of this "slobros" server but never actually been on it and cannot find it in the server browser"
"supposed to be a server with practice with slower cars I think"
"i just searched for "slo"
well its running the 1991 F1 cars atm"
"whoa
those don't sound like slow cars"

Love it, tks. We need a better marketing campaign!

Please join us for live, close practice incl practice starts for the Friday/Sat/Sun 12PST SRS races.
Got banned while practicing monza today, must have gone over the speed limit  Confused
(12-03-2019, 09:04 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  Got banned while practicing monza today, must have gone over the speed limit  Confused

Huh?  That shouldn’t have happened!  But you ARE going too fast Big Grin  
Will check toggles and toodles.
Checked the logs (it is a dedicated server) and no indication of a problem.
Please let me know if it happens again, any error msg you might receive and I will contact the server guyz.

Thank you

Jim
Maybe a ping problem? I have a ping of almost 200 on your server, maybe it's set to ban people automatically when they reach a certain ping?

Being a pracitce server, ping shouldn't really matter.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Perhaps.
I will ask the server guyz to relocate SloBros to the east coast USA. That should help even out the lag ?
“We keep trying, but nobody’s buying it!”
Thank you Jim

still blacklisted and cannot join Smile it was not ban because of ping i think, ping 200 for us server from europe is pretty normal and only have ever seen people kicked with much higher ping than that.
It happened exactly like this: i did practice race 15 laps, some other guy joined did some laps, i was doing few more Q laps. The other guy(name nafar or somthing like that) disconected and like 2 seconds later i got message you have been voted to be banned, 3 sec later i got banned.
Very strange...!
I set up a "slobros Monza" server that should work ok until the problem is resolved.
(...good luck, Jim!...)
Thank you both guys, i hope you find out what happened.