Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 SloBros Server
Hello,

A couple of things.

Thanks for the strong showing for practice today at the ring, and I will try really hard to remember to reset the server so it doesn’t end at such an awkward time.

If anyone would like their skin assigned when they join please pm me your steam id and you no longer will have to drive random cars.  Looked into sharing of id’s and it appears to be safe.  (Old here so I could be wrong) 

Would there be any interest in having a practice race starts plus 2 or 3 laps, say 15-30 mins prior to race time?

SloBros management.
(Please ignore cars 13, 333 and 440,  they are just place fillers until our real drivers arrive  Big Grin )
Thanks for providing us with a server so we can practice together with other people form SRS!

I just discovered your server by pure chance in the week before the Imola race, since when is it there?

A full legnth practce race right before the race would be too close to the race for me, I would be interested in a practice race a couple of days before the race though.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-23-2019, 12:45 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Thanks for providing us with a server so we can practice together with other people form SRS!

I just discovered your server by pure chance in the week before the Imola race, since when is it there?

A full legnth practce race right before the race would be too close to the race for me, I would be interested in a practice race a couple of days before the race though.

Slobros always tries to have the weekend and Monday 12pst races covered.  Not a full race, no no...but a looping series of practice starts combined with 2 or 3 laps only, the critical killer laps! Drop in or out and find out just how late you can brake (break) at T1. Mike (may he RIP) Blaze did this at silverstone 60 something with either shelbys or lotus 25s, failing memory here, very interesting.
ah, that's what you meant with those extra couple of laps, I didn't read properly

yes, practice starts! Count me in Smile
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Thanks for the servers dudes!
You're welcome!
Yes, practice starts! Looping 5-min races, no quali, winner is pole in next race OR use the reverse-grid to make it interesting!   Shy
(11-23-2019, 02:18 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  You're welcome!
Yes, practice starts! Looping 5-min races, no quali, winner is pole in next race OR use the reverse-grid to make it interesting!   Shy
Can you reset your server for todays trial/practice?  Trying to get Owen's cpu involved for a 3rd server.
Ok should be good to go at 18:00 gmt.
Let the testing begin!...

...reverse grid...
Next try let’s do 1 min plus 30 sec.
Slobros practice server is up for Donnington.  Please note:  the newest versions of the fw14 and f643 have not been used.  If/when SRS decides to update, the server will also be updated.

Excellent showing on the start loop practice before the final race Sunday.  Very intense/fun.

Tks

SloBros