Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Racers
hello, people, 

I'm Thomas Guidotti from Italy.
I'm new both in the world of sim racing and assetto corsa, in the last year I've been doing rallies,
leaving out this part of the simulation.
but now i'm here Smile
I play with g29 (without h shifter) and after a few hours on AC i think I've reached some pretty decent settings.

Now I ask for help to you to know what way to start, from cars to various competitions and set-up.

See You soon.

P.S. italiani in giro ce ne sono ?
Hi Thomas and welcome.
On SRS at the moment there is enough variety, the races with Formula cars (Formula 1 1991 and Formula 3, this season) are quite chaotic, almost every race there are a lot of incidents.
I can't tell you for other cars, except Radical and Audi, but I think they're pretty clean too.
For set-up you can ask in the section of the forum.

Comunque si,qua ci sono abbastanza italiani Cool
(11-22-2019, 08:19 AM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  Hi Thomas and welcome.
On SRS at the moment there is enough variety, the races with Formula cars (Formula 1 1991 and Formula 3, this season) are quite chaotic, almost every race there are a lot of incidents.
I can't tell you for other cars, except Radical and Audi, but I think they're pretty clean too.
For set-up you can ask in the section of the forum.

Comunque si,qua ci sono abbastanza italiani Cool
Hi Matteo, Thanks for the reply.
I have two more little questions.
if I register for a race in a championship but then the next race I can not be there is some problem?

there is a ts server or discord of sim racing system (or Italian servers)?
(11-22-2019, 09:23 AM)Thomas Guidotti Wrote:  Hi Matteo, Thanks for the reply.
I have two more little questions.
if I register for a race in a championship but then the next race I can not be there is some problem?

there is a ts server or discord of sim racing system (or Italian servers)?

You register to the single race. For example, you decide to do a championship, you do the first race, but if you can't do the second race, you don't register for it. The only problem is if you register for a race and you don't show up.In this case, you'll get a suspension of 3 days (if i remember correctly)

There's a discord server. Italian server? i don't know