Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light problem
Hello everyone!
I leave a concern that is making me think more than I would like.
I do not know that I have badly configured in the Shaders Patch, but in all cars, Kunos or Mods, when I have the lights off it looks as if they were on (in less power than when I turn them on)
I have modified every parameter of Lighting FX and I can't "turn off" that light.
I leave images below with the car lights on and off.

Light off

Light on

Also in box a strange and very powerful light appears to me.

Box
Hi, I don't know what exactly is causing the problem but I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Custom Shader Patch.
You can do this from Content Manager -> Settings -> Custom Shaders patch -> About and updates -> click "delete patch" or "reinstall current version".

In attachment, I've left my Lightning FX and graphic settings (i have an Intel i5 6400, AMD RADEON 380 4GB and 8GB RAM).
I'm using CSP 0.1.25 - preview 245.

In addition, if you are using SOL, check if the version your are using is compatible with you CSP version and if you are using the SOL pp filter in-game.

I hope it helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-20-2019, 04:11 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  Hi, I don't know what exactly is causing the problem but I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Custom Shader Patch.
You can do this from Content Manager -> Settings -> Custom Shaders patch -> About and updates -> click "delete patch" or "reinstall current version".

In attachment, I've left my Lightning FX and graphic settings (i have an Intel i5 6400, AMD RADEON 380 4GB and 8GB RAM).
I'm using CSP 0.1.25 - preview 245.

In addition, if you are using SOL, check if the version your are using is compatible with you CSP version and if you are using the SOL pp filter in-game.

I hope it helps.

Thank you Andrea
I tried to install everything from scratch, Assetto Corsa included and still causing me the problem of car lights. Those of the circuit have been solved, I don't know how XD.
It is also not very annoying, so I can live with it.
Thanks for your answer!