Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 Imola
Hello

Sorry for a so big crash today, i spin the car in try to make room to the car on left but on smal direction change under acceleration i spin my car and end in williams on right Sad 

,  car in fronnt totaly sleep on start and with such a fast car is so small amout of time make best decision to awoid him, if i stop behind sleeping car surely the crash happen only second later from cars behind
what is it your excatly trying to say?
Looks similar to most of his other posts, I think. "Sorry for a mistake I made, but it was due to me having to deal with some other person's mistake, so it isn't really my bad but someone else's bad. Sorry for other people."

Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
The starts with this cars are getting rough, 3 races 3 big incidents... have to do all the race with notable aero damage, about 1 sec slower than my times, next time i beg for a launched start Big Grin
attention, they just updated the Williams http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthrea...1#pid32691

I hope it won't be completely different.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I did consistent 01:24:8xx on soft tires with the 1.2 version of the FW14. And now I was forced to use the broken default setup of the 1.3 version.

I think you can imagine how frustrated I am right now. A whole week of practice for absolutely nothing.

Apart from that the race was fine. At least what I saw on the leader board there was some close racing going on in the top 6, nice.

edit: just checked, those 01:24:xxx weren't consistent, but I managed it twice in a race length

Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
quiting this *** series

gain nice 24 incidents in 2 races , today only passenger,

if there will not be any limit to participate minimaly on server 1 there is no chance for safe racing Sad
"I did consistent 01:24:8xx on soft tires with the 1.2 version of the FW14"

Really? That's amazing pace!

I raced yesterday so feel lucky I didn't have to contend with a changed setup. What would you say was the major difference?
I can't really tell because I had to drive with the default setup as my setup was absolutely undriveable with the new version (I bottomed out really hard all the time and then literally flew off the track on the main straight).

And with the default setup you only get to 295 km/h on the main straight while still bottoming out but at least not in a totally undrivable way, it just felt terribly floaty, like driving on ice.

It felt okay in the corners though. Can't really tell where and why I lost those four seconds, I'd say I maybe lost 2 seconds on the straights. I always turn off delta times during the race.

(11-16-2019, 09:02 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  quiting this *** series

gain nice 24 incidents in 2 races , today only passenger

Yes, I just checked the replay and you literally got f***ed in that race. That was painful to watch.
(11-16-2019, 08:54 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I did consistent 01:24:8xx on soft tires with the 1.2 version of the FW14. And now I was forced to use the broken default setup of the 1.3 version.

I think you can imagine how frustrated I am right now. A whole week of practice for absolutely nothing.

Apart from that the race was fine. At least what I saw on the leader board there was some close racing going on in the top 6, nice.

edit: just checked, those 01:24:xxx weren't consistent, but I managed it twice in a race length

I don't quite understand the laptimes you've posted there. The fastest drivers (especially Friday) would not be able to match your consistency and pace. Perhaps you have the pace? Or maybe there's a variable not accounted for, like track temp or something?

Whatever the case with those laptimes, I agree with you that changing the car in the middle of a weekend event is not particularly fair and I would be very frustrated.