Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's an acceptable average incident number?
(11-14-2019, 08:32 AM)Jason Whetton Wrote:  On the subject of splits, do some drivers only ever join races which WILL have a split to try to reduce the chances of racing with those that can't  complete the circuit. A lot of races only have 1 server running due to numbers applied this means that there will be drivers with all manner of rating and INC racing that particular race, how do you keep your INC low in these races I'm guessing luck has a massive role to play.

My personal preference would be to have fixed rating servers so I know I'm racing with people around or higher than my average but sadly I understand this could impact numbers applying

Some surely do, as in less popular servers there are people with very low rating. But if all did it there would be no R3E racing anymore. In one split races at least 3 drivers cannot complete 2 laps without spinning out. However it does not have to be bad if those same people know how to rejoin and not ruin others` race.

Many people here are both safer and faster than most of their rating level buddies. You have to give them a chance to gain higher rating. OTOH high rated players also get severly penalised, if they step out their normal selves.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's an acceptable average incident number? - by Maciek Sobczak - 11-22-2019, 02:28 PM