Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's an acceptable average incident number?
(11-11-2019, 09:12 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Yeah, actual griefer/wreckers don't last more than a couple of races here due to the protest form process.

Given that you get these dings through no fault of your own at least some percentage of the time, the Incident Average is really no more than an arbitrary number. I've had 10 races in a row I had zero incidents without being any more or less careful than in an entire 6 week series where my average was closer to 5.0 just due to the type of car, track familiarity among the entire grid, and the fact that there were more drivers right around my skill level insofar as lap time (i.e. if you are the same speed as 10 other people on the grid, you are GOING to have more opportunities to touch them during a race).

So what is an acceptable average incident number? I'd say it's any number next to your name so long as your account isn't banned. Race with a clean mindset and that's about all you can really do.

Amen. I think that saying stuff like "I'll be hesitant to race with someone who has more than 3 avg inc per race" is a bit irrational for the reasons you and I mentioned.
To finish first, first you have to finish
AC, i5-6400, RX580, G27, single 24" monitor (relying on CrewChief and Helicorsa), hopefully VR in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's an acceptable average incident number? - by Matej Macak - 11-11-2019, 09:21 PM