Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's an acceptable average incident number?
(11-10-2019, 12:17 PM)Matej Macak Wrote:  Hey, I'm currently sitting at the avg. of 3 incidents per race (only done 2 so far, both with 3). All of those were just bumps from close racing that didn't affect either of us, except for one, where I misjudged a braking zone and spun the driver in front of me (of course I gave him my position right after). But it brought me to a question about how many accidents per race would you consider acceptable and fair? I saw racers with 2 incidents being called all sorts of slurs, but I also saw racers in the top 3 with 4+ incidents that were being commended for a great race.

How many do you average and are you happy with that? I average 3 and would like to bring it below or around 1, not sure if that's entirely possible though.

Maybe depends on how fast a driver you are. For example, faster drivers up front tend to get away from the other cars and have lower incidents, but mid pack can get you many incidents. Allowing room for other cars is the key to lowering your inc rating. I would say 3 is the limit, above 3 and something is definitely wrong. Take a very fast driver that starts last from bad qualy and he has to make his way thru the field, well he may experience more hits than if he started up front.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's an acceptable average incident number? - by Michael Butler - 11-11-2019, 12:43 PM