Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem
I can't register for the races. I return to the main menu. Maybe it has to do with I've been with 1 week of ban but that ban is over. I dont understand
(11-04-2019, 02:06 PM)Iván Gaudioso Wrote:  I can't register for the races. I return to the main menu. Maybe it has to do with I've been with 1 week of ban but that ban is over

When you register for a race with Content Manager, if it brings you back to the registration page, try to right-click and choose "refresh"; it should bring you to the participants list
(11-04-2019, 02:15 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  
(11-04-2019, 02:06 PM)Iván Gaudioso Wrote:  I can't register for the races. I return to the main menu. Maybe it has to do with I've been with 1 week of ban but that ban is over

When you register for a race with Content Manager, if it brings you back to the registration page, try to right-click and choose "refresh"; it should bring you to the participants list

Thanks, but i dont use content manager. Maybe is for the previous ban. Since that ban I dont do races.
(11-04-2019, 02:22 PM)Iván Gaudioso Wrote:  

Thanks, but i dont use content manager. Maybe is for the previous ban. Since that ban I dont do races.

Using CM is highly recommended with ACs overall new features.

BUT this bug, you describe also happens there. When you have registered for a race, chosen your skin, you will be rejected to the registering screen, correct?

You have to click on Competition -> Race again, after registering, now the registered names list should show up.^^ (it's like refreshing)
(11-04-2019, 04:03 PM)Lars Herrmann Wrote:  

BUT this bug, you describe also happens there. When you have registered for a race, chosen your skin, you will be rejected to the registering screen, correct?

You have to click on Competition -> Race again, after registering, now the registered names list should show up.^^ (it's like refreshing)

no, but before it happened to me that I had to register two times. Now what happens to me is that I log in as many times as possible and I don't enter
(11-04-2019, 04:30 PM)Iván Gaudioso Wrote:  

no, but before it happened to me that I had to register two times. Now what happens to me is that I log in as many times as possible and I don't enter

delete your launcherdata folder from your assetto corsa folder in the documents location, log in, then register to a race, then click on the race button in the competition/race dropdown menu on the top left after that, and you should be able to see the names list wiith quit and join button.
(11-04-2019, 05:02 PM)Lars Herrmann Wrote:  
(11-04-2019, 04:30 PM)Iván Gaudioso Wrote:  
(11-04-2019, 02:15 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  When you register for a race with Content Manager, if it brings you back to the registration page, try to right-click and choose "refresh"; it should bring you to the participants list

delete your launcherdata folder from your assetto corsa folder in the documents location, log in, then register to a race, then click on the race button in the competition/race dropdown menu on the top left after that, and you should be able to see the names list wiith quit and join button.

This was the problem. Thank you