Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Radical SR3 ''Let's Go Radical Racing With AussieStig''
(11-29-2019, 01:23 AM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  
(11-28-2019, 08:41 PM)Ben Nash Wrote:  What happened in SRS 2 at Donington on the Craner Curves approx lap 11? I was 4th and then I was on the grass with boiling tyres spinning like an idiot.

Was a back marker the cause?

**Edit looks like there was some ping issues with a few cars and stuff got wild**

Fun race anyways. Love the Radical. Should be a daily.

I saw a car taking off due to lag, he had 380+ ping, a bit dangerous to me since there can be contact without even being close to the car.

Apart from Lap 1 carnage, I really enjoyed this race; it's a combo i would love to see again in future

I watched the reply via Content Manager and there were 2 or 3 cars doing the ping thing. It was quite strange to watch and went on for quite a long time from the start/finish line right through the Craner Curves...

I got hit by one of them as their car came back onto the track and I was literally a couple of pixels away from a lucky escape.

Mark. Thanks for the series idea. It's so much fun.
Wow awesome, Mark! Those races are absolutely awesome. The car is full of fun
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(12-05-2019, 09:02 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  Wow awesome, Mark! Those races are absolutely awesome. The car is full of fun

Cheers Sergio, the big final next week mate. Lets hope it goes as well as the last 5 races have. :-) Lots of respect amongst the drivers is really heartwarming to see. Especially after driving the Dallara this week.
Well, I hope everyone else's final race went better than mine.... and Marks.... seeing as he saw what happened to me both times from the side of the track...
(12-12-2019, 09:18 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  Well, I hope everyone else's final race went better than mine.... and Marks.... seeing as he saw what happened to me both times from the side of the track...

Hey Matt, sorry things happened to you in the race mate. My race was ruined twice and my hopes of finishing second in the series along with it. Thanks to everyone who joined in the Radical series, I hope you all enjoyed the series and a special shout out to Shaun Clarke, for his great car!!! and Michael Martin for the awesome livery!!! ( if you want a personalised livery, hit Michael up I highly recommend his services)

See you all in the next one, cheers, AussieStig
(12-12-2019, 09:31 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  
(12-12-2019, 09:18 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  Well, I hope everyone else's final race went better than mine.... and Marks.... seeing as he saw what happened to me both times from the side of the track...

Hey Matt, sorry things happened to you in the race mate. My race was ruined twice and my hopes of finishing second in the series along with it. Thanks to everyone who joined in the Radical series, I hope you all enjoyed the series and a special shout out to Shaun Clarke, for his great car!!! and Michael Martin for the awesome livery!!! ( if you want a personalised livery, hit Michael up I highly recommend his services)

Not your fault mate, you just know what incident I am talking about.

Was a good series though none the less.
(12-14-2019, 10:48 AM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  
(12-12-2019, 09:31 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  

Not your fault mate, you just know what incident I am talking about.

Was a good series though none the less.

Cheers Matt, see you in the F2004 mate, Mark
is there a template with a map somewhere? not found anywhere else
is it possible to compare data? Or maybe race against someone else's ghost?