Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RRE with SRS not Starting
I have a problem. RRE with SRS won't start.  Don't get any further. Installed as per the instructions, Username and profile all set up and accepted. I am using Occuls Rift S, so -vr addded in profile under content detection which is also ticked.
Register to race, have purchased the track and car, Run steam and steam vr, run the SRS app, click join when it appears 3 min before race.  RRE box appears and in the bottom corner its says starting.. then nothing.
So I shut down, restarted, delete the temp folder from inside the SRS folder, untick content detection and remove -vr, then click Join and the same thing happens. Any ideas?
you can't have the -vr parameter set on steam, only on your profile.
(10-21-2019, 11:02 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can't have the -vr parameter set on steam, only on your profile.

Thank you for you reply.

So I just have Steam and SRS app loaded.  No steam VR app?

Think i tried that but will try again.
steam vr app will automatically start but if you have parameters set on steam it will never connect.
(10-21-2019, 04:38 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  steam vr app will automatically start but if you have parameters set on steam it will never connect.

Thanks will give a go.  Presume its ok to have Crew Chief running in the background?