Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting September 23rd!!
(09-20-2019, 07:11 PM)Steen Toudal Wrote:  
(09-20-2019, 06:13 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  
(09-20-2019, 04:46 PM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:   Ouch which wheel have you adquired? I will try to join your series but that time doesnt fit very well the euro zone Tongue

Got a G29 to replace my 15-yr-old Driving Force.  Cool

If the brake pedal is anything like in the G27 (too soft), then I highly recommend modding it. It helped me a lot.

I bought a Ricmotech load cell kit for my G25. The kit cost about £100 GBP including shipping and I can safely say it's the best £100 I have ever spent. I found
the Ricmotech load cell to be too hard so I cut their rubber spring insert a little shorter with a craft knife and it's now spot on.

I tried lots of the DIY brake feel mods and none of them come close to a real load cell.

There's a good review and instructional video on Sim Racing Garage.

https://youtu.be/foAZPWyJ5kc

Cheers,

Ben
( ks_audi_r8_lms) would be Audi R8 LMS Ultra?
(09-24-2019, 05:49 AM)Cristiano Garcia Wrote:  ( ks_audi_r8_lms)   would be  Audi  R8 LMS Ultra?

that would be the lms ultra yes BUT both audis are available to pick.
I really like the track selection for GT3 Euro in general, but even though I love these 2 tracks, Laguna and MoSport feel a bit out of place in the Euro championship. Kinda hoped there would be a Brands Hatch round, or a Misano round. But this is still pretty good, excited for it, already ran the first race!
(09-20-2019, 07:47 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  yeah the end of the brake pedal is a bit much

make the shock body that holds the spring air tight I've done this to my g25 pedal its got good stiff pedal now and all done with a 7mm bolt and a 25mm o ring cost me a pound for a pack of o ring!!! you can find a guide on youtube.

p.s don't forget to grease the o ring up I used silicone grease.
What layout from Fuji circuit will be used for the Fulvia races?
GP or F1?
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team